Important attendee info for ECOM Africa 2022All you need to know to prepare for ECOM AFRICA
We are looking forward to welcoming you at ECOM Africa 2022 on 4 and 5 May (this week Wednesday and Thursday). If you are attending our event in-person, please see below some important details you need to know:
Cape Town International Convention Centre, 1 Lower Long Street, Cape Town
Conference and Exhibition location: 1st floor, Ballroom East and West
Download the updated agenda/programme:
click here to download
Lunch area and catering
Lunches and coffee breaks will be served on the exhibition floor which is situated right next to the conference venue at allocated times according to the conference programme.
Registration opening times
4th May 2022: 07.30 am, coffee will be available on the exhibition floor from 8am.
5th May 2022: 08:00am
Event opening times
Main Conference Plenary will be open from 09:00 – 17:00 on the 4th and 5th May. Access reserved for “Full Access Pass” holders only.
Exhibition Floor will be open from 09:00 – 18:00 on the 4th and 5th May. Access to all “Expo Pass” and “Full Access Pass” holders.
Should you be attending virtually we’ll be sending out a login link along with your unique password, on Tuesday 3rd May to access the virtual event platform.
Networking Party: Cabo Beach Club
ECOM Engage Networking party tickets
If you have already purchased a ticket, please can you collect your ticket at the ticket collection/purchase desk at the registration area from 2pm.
Tickets can be purcahsed online click here to purchase
Including in your ticket price, is a pickup and drop off at allocated times at the CTICC (venue). Please chat to the organisers at the desk should you require any further information.
As the organisers, our priority is to keep you safe at our event, please see below some covid-19 related information and suggestions:
- Sanitising and temperature checks will be conducted at the main entrance of the venue.
- There is no longer a requirement to do screening as you arrive.
- Masks are compulsory whilst inside the venue at all times.
- An additional medic room will be allocated in case of any covid symptoms.
- There will be an ambulance on site (ER 24) in case of emergency.
- Always maintain 1m social distancing.
- Sanitise and wash your hands on a regular basis.
- Avoid any physical contact like handshakes and hugs.
- When feeling unwell, please report this to any of the organisers at the registration desk or to the organisers office.
We look forward to meeting you in person this year.
Virtual attendees please note: Should you be attending virtually we’ll be sending out a login link along with your unique password, on Tuesday to access the virtual event platform.
If you have any questions, please contact Rue at email@example.com or telelphone 083 738 6247
Looking forward to seeing you at the Cape Town International Convention Centre on Wednesday this week.
From the team at Kinetic and Vuka Group